School: Carlingford Public School
Delivery & Collection of Band Students – Carlingford Public School
– Parents/carers may walk their child to outside the hall or outside the school building that their child has a music lesson or band rehearsal in.
– Parents/carers are NOT allowed to enter the hall or any school buildings.
– Parents/carers must leave the school grounds, immediately after dropping off or collecting their child.
– Parents/carers are NOT allowed to wait on school grounds.
– Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
Music Lessons restart from: Tuesday 21st July – Week 1, Term 3. (No Lessons on Monday 20th July).
Training Band Rehearsals restart on: Tuesday 21st July – Week 1, Term 3.
Performance Band Rehearsals restart on: Wednesday 22nd July – Week 1, Term 3.