Updated Fri 21st August
Term 3 Invoices:
- The timetable has been rearranged to allow for all Term 3 invoices to still be paid as already issued.
- 15mins Private Lessons are the same price as 30mins Group Lessons.
- 20mins Private Lessons are the same price as 30mins Shared Lessons
- Term 3 Invoices were sent out by our Accounts Department to all families via email in Week 4.
- All families were only invoiced for 7 music lessons in Term 3.
- We anticipate still being able to deliver at least 7 lessons in Term 3
- If at the end of Term 3, KMA has not been able to provide you with at least 7 lessons, a credit will be provided on your Term 4 invoice.
- Thank you for paying your Term 3 invoice as soon as possible.
Band Fees: (if paid to KMA):
- All Term 3 invoices have already been issued with a discount for Band Fees in Term 3.
- As conductors have already been paid for their work in the first few weeks of Term 3, and the significant challenges of amending 500 invoices (many of which have already been paid), we would ask that all families please pay their invoice as issued.
- Further discounts will be applied to band fees on your Term 4 invoice for the missed band in Term 3.
- Some Percussion/Drum students have had multiple lessons cancelled in the early weeks of Term 3 due to staff absence. Your invoices will be amended and re-issued ASAP
- If you would like to claim the Creative Kids Voucher please submit via this form: https://www.myschoolband.com.au/creativekids/