School: Carlingford Public School
Delivery & Collection of Band Students – Carlingford Public School
– Parents/carers may walk their child to outside the hall or outside the school building that their child has a music lesson or band rehearsal in.
– Parents/carers are NOT allowed to enter the hall or any school buildings.
– Parents/carers must leave the school grounds, immediately after dropping off or collecting their child.
– Parents/carers are NOT allowed to wait on school grounds.
– Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
Music Lessons Restart from: Week 4 (from Monday 15th Feb). Timetable will be sent out via email by 5pm on Friday 12th Feb.
Training Band Rehearsals start: Term 2 (more details will be provided later in Term 1).
Performance Band Rehearsals start on: Wednesday 10th Feb – Week 3, Term 1. 8:00am – 9:00am in the Old Hall behind the admin block (Please arrive at 7:50am). All students who were in Training & Performance Band in 2020 will be in Performance Band in 2021.