School: West Pennant Hills Public School
West Pennant Hills Public School, in line with the Department of Education guidelines, has advised the following about the arrival of Band Students at West Pennant Hills Public School
– Parents/carers are NOT permitted to enter school grounds
– Parents/carers are to drop their students at the gate with their instruments.
– Students are not to be dropped at the gate before 7.40am to ensure that the band conductor is ready on site.
– Students are to walk from the school gate directly to their band rehearsal in the hall.
– Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
Music Lessons restart from: Week 4 (from Monday 15th Feb). Timetable will be sent out via email by 5pm on Friday 12th Feb.
Junior Band Rehearsals start: Term 2 (more details will be provided later in Term 1).
Senior Band Rehearsals restart on: Wednesday 10th Feb – Week 3, Term 1. 7:45am – 8:45am in the Hall (Please arrive at 7:40am). All students who were in Junior Band in 2020 will be in Senior Band in 2021.
Performance Band Rehearsals restart on: Monday 8th Feb – Week 3, Term 1. (Then also Thursday 11th Feb). 7:45am – 8:45am in the Hall (Please arrive at 7:40am). All students who were in Senior & Performance Band in 2020 will be in Performance Band in 2021. Please note Performance Band Rehearses twice a week on Monday & Thursday mornings each week.