Due to the current COVID-19 situation, it is anticipated that in Term 3, 2020 there will be an increase in disruptions/cancellations of regular music lessons and band rehearsals due to staff and student sickness and interruptions to normal operations at school.
The Key Music Australia (KMA) Management Team wishes to advise the following about how Term 3, 2020 invoices have been created:
- KMA will only be invoicing families for 7 weeks of Music Lessons in Term 3, 2020
- Music Lessons will still be running for all 10 Weeks of Term 3
- If you do receive more than 7 lessons in Term 3 you will not be charged any more
- Our Normal Terms & Conditions still apply.
- Credits for missed lessons in Term 1 when lockdown started will be deducted from your Term 3 Invoice.
- Training/Junior Band’s will not be charged any Band Fees in Term 3, 2020 due to the fact that they did not get many rehearsals in Term 1 due to lockdown and the potential of some disruptions/cancellations of regular band rehearsals in Term 3.
- Concert/Senior/Performance Band’s will be given a 50% discount on band fees in Term 3, 2020 due to the fact that they missed a couple of weeks of rehearsals in Term 1 due to lockdown and the potential of some disruptions/cancellations of regular band rehearsals in Term 3.
- **Please note that if your Band Fees are paid directly to your Schools Band Committee (not to KMA), you will be advised directly by the band committee of how your fees will work in Term 3.
Any Questions? Or if you wish to discuss a Payment Plan for your invoice
Please reply to your invoice email or contact our Accounts Team via the CONTACT US page